20070723

lucky number Se7en, and all that jazz

On a very random note, I have just realised that 2007/07/07 has passed by a while ago. It's amazing how once-in-a-century ocassions like this can go by invisibly when one doesn't subscribe for cable TV.

I am not a very superstitious person, although I do feel slightly down whenever I happen to check the time at 4:44, as tetraphobia is fairly common in asian cultures. In any case, it would have been nice if someone reminded me of July 7th. I would have kept my radar up for anything remotely lucky and rejoiced with satisfaction. Oh, well. I guess it wasn't very super-wonderful if I didn't notice it passing by.

Now I wonder if 2006/06/06 was publisized as the day of the devil or something. Well at least we don't see any devils lingering around any more. I guess their fame blew away uneventful too.

Let's see...8 is the lucky number in China. Will make a whole fuss about 2008/08/08 next year? I'm syre it would be perfect for the Beijing 2008 Olymic Games.


No comments: