20070721

the Scientist

I realized I am one of those people that sit in the library with all their books open, all ready to get some work done, but end up staring at people and noticing random things, redefining the concept of Library Research. I should start jotting down notes of my discoveries, like that girl in the corner half asleep by her computer.

Despite having an assignement deadline straight ahead, I take slight pride in my ability to keep this calamity. Although I am aware that my clinging on to the hope that "everything will work out in the end" provides this false sense of leisure.

Yet, sooner or later the realization will dawn, and as the oh-my-god-I-don't-have-time hormones are released from my brain, I am sure I wont be here blogging my current thoughts.

Ok, I think I'll go back to work.

No comments: